5 GREAT NEUTRAL NAIL COLOURS

5 Great Neutral Nail Colours I am a girly girl and I love having my nails done. I play with colour now and then but I always fall back to neutral on my hands. My toes are a different story and I love colour on them.

I have tried different types of polish but always seem to fall back on OPI and Essie. These are my top 5 neutrals that I use all the time.

1. OPI Funny Bunny | 2. Essie Ballet Slippers | 3. Essie Allure | 4. OPI Bubblebath | 5. Essie Limo-Scene

Since having kids I don’t have my nails painted as often as I would like. In a perfect world I would love to have a weekly or even fortnightly manicure but time and money just don’t allow for it.

In a quiet moment at home when the kids are asleep I will paint my nails. I good base coat and quick dry top coat are essential.

When time permits I love doing a home manicure and these items are a must for a home manicure kit…  Manicure Essentials 1. Cuticle Clippers $28.99 | 2. Nail Clippers $4.99 | 3. Nail Buffer 4-way block $8.49 | 4. Fast Dry Top Coat $11.16 | 5. Aesop Hand Cream $29.00

6. Cuticle sticks $2.70 | 7. Emery Boards $5.49 | 8. Base and Top Coat $22.50 | 9. Stainless Steel Nail Groomer $10.99 | 10. Nail Polish Remover $3.83

5 Great Neutral Nail Colours Photo square Do like having your nails done? What is your colour of choice? Any great products I should know about?

Comments

Nail biting after what you’ve been through makes total sense!! How are you nails after years of acrylics? I have always been nervous of them because of the supposed damage they do? Jx

I’m currently growing my nails and as soon as they are long enough I am booking an appointment to get my nails done! I think I too will favour a more natural colour.

Can’t wait for your next trip to Sydney so we can be ladies who lunch and get their nails done!! Jx

Getting my nails done is something I only just started doing last year. Before then I used to do it myself and OMG why? Why did I wait so omg to treat myself I do however currently have Opi Funny Bunny on my toes xx

You’re right it is frustrating but I do love having them looking perfect for that moment. 🙂

I always have a neutral colour on my nails because I’m forever chipping them. OP! Bubblebath is my colour of choice at the nail bar, but if I’m at home I’m a big fan of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel range and Birthday suit is my favourite. I might have to go and give myself a mani now!

Jess – I love those neutral colours! You’ve opened my eyes! Like you, I don’t like colour on my fingernails but do like it on my toenails. Usually, I go for the french polish look on my fingernails or I have no polish on them at all. I’m so going to go out and buy one of those neutral colours you have here in your post. Now which to choose?? 🙂

I am so pleased I have inspired you to try one. You can’t go wrong with bubble bath or limo-scene. I love them all though. Jx

Trackbacks