Comments

I love the beach too and we fortunately got two brief visits last weekend. We are over 4hrs from an ocean beach normally. Gorgeous pics Jess.

Thanks for linking up last week – catching up because I had no wifi on holidays and at a paddling regatta.

Beach time when you don’t get it often is all the more special don’t you think? Thanks for stopping by. Jx

I love the beach and I’m really loving it with my little people this year. Whilst I don’t get time to bake with the kids these days I do quite like a bake now and then when I can steal some time. Jx

Beautiful photos Jess. I’m not a huge beach fan. Sand, seaweed…blergh! We don’t live near the coast so only get to the beach maybe once a year. As a family we are loving bike rides around the lake at the moment. Little E is so cute! Love how her an hubby are wearing matching tees!

Thanks Lovely! I love the beach and love being near the water. I’m not great with sand but will put up with it. Your family bike rides sound awesome! Jx

Thank you lovely! My children have been used to a camera in their face from the moment they were pushed out!! I struggle with sand a bit too and having messy, sandy children getting your towel dirty and wiping sand all over you is a lesson in patience for me. Jx

Thanks A! I love that one too. He is very happy and relaxed to be spending time with the kids. Jx

I’m jealous of your daily view. I wish I had that all the time. The beach is so good for the soul. Jx

Thanks Em. I love the sound of the waves too. I always miss the sound after a beach holiday. Jx

Trackbacks