10 ON 10 PROJECT | MARCH 2015

Hi Friends,

I’m excited to be back with my 2nd 10 on 10 Project. I hope you enjoy the circle and follow the link at the bottom of each post until you’re back here with Moi! Enjoy the circle and to read a little more about it please click here.

Now to this month. The idea is you take photos over the course of a day and choose you best 10 that tell the story of your day. I started off that way and then we ended up at the playground near our house. I found I liked the photos from their playtime the best so have decided to share them.

This is just a standard Monday that included a play at home, kicking a ball in the park and a trip to the local playground. My heart melted when I saw my babies holding hands. It absolutely killed me and I was kicking my heels up with glee when I realised I has caught it. If any of you have photographed children and toddlers before then you know how tricky they can be and how fleeting the moment can be.

Kids holding hands E going down the slide H walking in the playground H climbing stairs H understairs H playing under the stairs H climbing stairs in park E on steps H behind leaves I hope you enjoyed our morning at the playground. To follow the circle please head over to visit Karen at Leaf and Petal for her March 10 on 10.

I’d love to know… what’s your go to activity with your kids/neices/nephews/god babies etc?…

Comments

I love your pictures Jess! If this is your standard day – then you make it look very beautiful! I am sooo looking forward to being part of the circle next month. JT xo

Lovely Jess. Your afternoon was perfectly captured. I love the one of E sitting on the step with dirt all over her knee. Proof she had a great afternoon. We like to take the kids on a bike ride or to the skate park to let them burn off energy. x

Gorgeous pics and great memories! Though I must admit it’s a few years since I’ve taken my kids to a park (they’re now 20 & 18). The hubster and I enjoy going for walks regularly though, even if it’s just through suburbia – though a bushwalk or walk by the sea is our fave.

Visiting today from #teamIBOT x

OMG those little hands….. little tiny hands, holding each other! That’s just about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I know exactly how you must have felt, checking your camera and seeing that you got the shot. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! That’d look great up on the wall.

Thanks Sweet. I’m thinking of converting it to B&W and putting it on our picture wall in the office. I thought I had missed it and when I downloaded them that night and went through them I was cheering!! Jx

Exactly Lisa. Making the mundane and ordinary beautiful (well I’m trying too anyway!!) Jx

Thanks Shannon. I was really chuffed with these photos. I will be printing the hands for sure. Jx

Great pics of your little ones. So precious at this age. I love it when something heart-melty like holding hands happens and you can capture a little snapshot of the moment x

What lovely photos of your darlings! How sweet to have captured them! We spend most of our time with our “nieces” & “nephews” reading to them. No one else in our circle does & since we are both teachers we know the value.

Thanks Jen. We are avid readers here too. It’s so important. My kids both love books and will sit for ages with a book and hang out for their bedtime story. Jx

Thanks Jo. It was the first time they ever held hands so I’m blown away I was there for it and captured it! Jx

Thanks Ellen. They love the playground. I love capturing the beauty in the ordinary. Jx

I loved your collection Jess. Gorgeous moment and beautiful, happy little vegemites enjoying their time to explore. I too love catching those special moments between siblings, when they hold hands, hug, say they’re best friends etc. It’s the best thing in the world! Xo

Thanks Diana. They love exploring and it’s great to give them the freedom to. I was thrilled to capture these moments. Jx

Trackbacks