10 ON 10 PROJECT | JUNE 2015

Happy 10th of June friends. I love this time of month. Each month, on the 10th, myself and other in a photography circle share 10 photos. The idea is to share 10 photos from a day in your life.

This month I am sharing photos from my daughter’s 2nd Birthday. These are taken from about 10 minutes of our day. It’s the end of the day, N is just home from work and we are celebrating as a family of 4 with some cupcakes we made earlier that afternoon. These candid and tender moments melt my heart and are wonderful memories for us.

I hope you enjoy them too…

IMG_8757 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8758 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8761 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8762 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8765 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8771 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8769 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8772 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8794 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize IMG_8823 Elodie 2nd Birthday collage copy IMG_8831 Elodie 2nd Birthday resize It’s hard to believe my baby is now 2! She loves a cupcake… then again, who doesn’t ๐Ÿ˜‰

Be sure to keep following the links in the circle until you’re back here with me. Head over to see what Jacinta from Amity Loves Pink is sharing this month.

I know I’m biased but my little lady is pretty cute right?!…even when she’s covered in frosting ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S.. I can count… really! I just couldn’t edit it down anymore and I didn’t think you’d mind one extra ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

I love that one too. Such a sweet moment. He’s such a gorgeous big Brother. Most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰ Jx

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

Thank you Erik. This is such a wonderful comment. This means the world to me. I hope my kids enjoy them as much as I do in years to come. Jx

1. Diana @dianaphotographyaustralia says

These are just adorable! Happy birthday to your little lady. Photos of children are my favourite thing and you’ve got some cute subjects there. Great collection! Xo

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

Thank you lovely. I think they’re pretty cute but then, of course I’m biased. Jx

Oh gorgeous girl! Amity will be two in two weeks as well! It’s such a cute age! Although now I really want a sprinkle cupcake!! I might have to make them for Miss 2’s birthday now!!

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

It’s a cute age. Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Amity. I hope she enjoys her sprinkle cupcakes. xx

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

Yay for sprinkles!! I find the simple moments the loveliest don’t you? Jx

How precious! I love that photo of her with her hands in the air and the one where she is concentrating so hard on her cupcake! So lovely – really makes me wish we had a small fuzz around. Fantastic captures Jess!

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

Thanks Jen. Precious memories that I’m so pleased we have captured for her to look back and see in years to come. She won’t remember that moment but she will have the photos. Jx

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

Hooray for 2 yr old.. temper tantrums and all!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I get peckish looking at these too. Jx

These make me sad for my babies that are no longer babies! Two is a tough age, but they don’t go back to this kind of cuteness as they get older – these are lovely photos Jess xx

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

I’m sad she’s growing so quickly. I’m trying to appreciate all the moments.. even the footnoting, pull your hair out ones!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awwww Jess these pictures are priceless! The look of joy on her face and her Hooray arms in the air! The look between her and her bro is the best. I love the way you have included some colour and some black n white. Perfect mix.I need to talk to my nearly two-year-old and start getting her to grow more hair after seeing your daughters lovely mop!

Trackbacks