For those that don’t know what linkups are… they are a weekly or monthly (or whatever you want really) event where a blogger or bloggers host a link up. This means they wrute a post and at the end they invite you to link up one of your posts. Linkups can be themed or they can be anything goes.
Take for example, The Ultimate Rabbit Hole (please excuse the shameless plug 😉 ). I am a cohost and every Saturday morning at 6am we publish a post with some great links we have found around the interwerbs we think you will like too. At the end we invite you to share your weekly link list or if you don’t write one we invite you to share you favourite post of the week. Some linkups are photography based, some are fashion based and other are anything goes.
It’s a great way to collaborate with fellow bloggers and to build your community.
There are lots of great linkups and I really encourage you to have a look. If you’re a blogger it’s great to share and if you don’t blog but love reading them then it’s a terrific way to find new blogs in one handy spot.
Here are some great Aussie blog linkups for you to check out. They cover a range of topics so there is something for everyone.
I find setting up calendar reminders a great way to remember what linkups you want to join and when.
Great Aussie Blog Linkups
- I Blog on Tuesdays – Essentially Jess
- Wellness Wednesday – From the Left Field & Lou Lou Zoo
- Wordless Wednesday – My Little Drummer Boys
- Wednesday Wanderlust – My Brown Paper Packages
- Worth Casing Wednesday – Agent Mystery Case
- 52 Weeks of Memories – Finding Myself Young
- Wardrobe Wednesday – Kimba Likes
- Thriving on Thursdays – Domesblissity
- Thankful Thursday – A Parenting Life
- 30+ Style & Beauty – Redcliffe Style
- Fabulous Foodie Fridays – Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make & Zamamabakes
- Photo Friday – Pierced Wonderings
- Things I know – Help! I’m Stuck
- Flog your blog Friday – With Some Grace
- Weekend Rewind – Life Love & Hiccups, Maxabella Loves, Sonia Styling & Kelly Exeter, A Life Less Frantic
- Weekly Wrap Up – Melting Moments
- The Ultimate Rabbit Hole – Calm to Conniption, The Annoyed Thyroid, My2Morrows & A Little Part of the World
- A Glass full of Bubbles – Champagne Missives
- Your Weekly Feed – Boiled eggs and Soldiers & The Land of Zonkt
- Sundays Down Under Linky Party – Natasha in Oz
- The Sunday Brunch Magazine – Mums take 5
I have also created this list in a downloadable PDF for you so you can print it and keep it in your blogging files or pin it on the wall next to your computer. Click HERE.
Do you have a favourite link up? Do you host a link up you want me to add? Do you join linkups?
P.S – Don’t want to miss out on anything? Then be sure to get on the list to receive our weekly Newsletter full of all the latest updates and information.