Happy Weekend friends… and for many of you… Happy Holidays. The Term 2 school holidays have officially started in Australia. We are having a very quiet, low key couple of weeks.
I hade some fun poking around the inter webs this week and found some goodies I think you will like…
Do you like Espresso Martini’s?
My mouth was literally watering when I saw this recipe from Phoodie. I think I will have to give it a go this weekend.
Thanks to Hippie Mumma I have all my tips for boosting my immune system. After waking with a head cold and an annoying dry cough all week I am all over them.
I love gorgeous babies and this photo shoot with an adorable little miss is too cute for words. I dare you not to smile!
I am a course junkie I think. I have a serious love of learning something new and tendencies towards FOMO. I am considering doing this course… now to find the time 🙂
I’ve fallen into a chocolate induced coma just looking at these recipes. I just don’t know which one to start with.. they all look so good!!
How cute is that baby girl? Did your mouth water too? Do you suffer from FOMO? Which chocolate recipe would you make first?
- It opens Every Saturday morning,
- It’s open for bloggers to add their link list posts or even just their favourite post (if you are not of the link list kind) for the week.
- Do try and pop along and say hello to the other lovely linkers.
- Link up here, over at Calm to Conniption, the The Annoyed Thyroid or My2Morrows. It doesn’t matter where you add your link because it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.
You could lose yourself in links and discover some nuggets of gold or just keep digging until you are dizzy with information and inspiration.
P.S – Don’t want to miss out on anything? Then be sure to get on the list to receive our weekly Newsletter full of all the latest updates and information.