THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE #24

Happy Weekend friends… and for many of you… Happy Holidays. The Term 2 school holidays have officially started in Australia. We are having a very quiet, low key couple of weeks.

I hade some fun poking around the inter webs this week and found some goodies I think you will like…

Do you like Espresso Martini’s?

My mouth was literally watering when I saw this recipe from Phoodie. I think I will have to give it a go this weekend.

Thanks to Hippie Mumma I have all my tips for boostingĀ my immune system. After waking with a head cold and an annoying dry cough all week I am all over them.

I love gorgeous babies and this photo shoot with an adorable little miss is too cute for words. I dare you not to smile!

I am a course junkie I think. I have a serious love of learning something new and tendencies towards FOMO. I am considering doing this course… now to find the time šŸ™‚

I’ve fallen into a chocolate induced coma just looking at these recipes. I just don’t know which one to start with.. they all look so good!!

How cute is that baby girl? Did your mouth water too? Do you suffer from FOMO? Which chocolate recipe would you make first?

The Ultimate Rabbit Hole Bunny The Ultimate Rabbit Hole blog link upā€¦

• It opens Every Saturday morning,Ā
  • Itā€™sĀ open for bloggers to add their link list posts or even just their favourite post (if you are not of the link list kind) for the week.
  • Do try and pop along and say hello to the other lovely linkers.
  • Link up here, over atĀ Calm to Conniption,Ā theĀ The Annoyed ThyroidĀ orĀ My2Morrows. It doesnā€™t matter where you add your link because it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
  • The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.

You could lose yourself in links and discover some nuggets of gold or just keep digging until you are dizzy with information and inspiration.

Happy Linkingā€¦

Loading InLinkz ...

P.S – Don’t want to miss out on anything? Then be sure to get on the list to receive our weekly Newsletter full ofĀ all theĀ latest updates and information.

YES PLEASE! ADD ME TO THE LIST

Ā FACEBOOKĀ |Ā INSTAGRAMĀ |Ā TWITTER

Comments

That course lookd great. I think k I’m an eternal student too. Always something new to learn. That little lady is just adorable what a gorgeous shoot. School holidays and I’m exhausted already! Enjoy taking it easy! Xx

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

I keep thinking about it so think I need to do it. Hope you’re having a great week. Jx

I can’t believe I haven’t found you sooner Jess! Just signed up for your posts and looking forward to having a long read through your site, looks right up my alley, love it. Congrats on making the top 100 on Voices too!
    And thanks for the shout out on my Espresso Martinis.
    Happy Sundayx

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

Hi Sarah. I’m so pleased you’ve found me and like what you see. Thanks for your support. Hope you’re having a great week. Jx

Massive FOMO right here. Those Beautiful Mess girls are creative peeps to learn from and that course sounds great. I would probably be right there with you but my old photoshop is on my pc and who has time to go back to that. Once you go Mac you can never go back. x

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

You need to get creative cloud. I’m just discovering Lightroom, Photoshop and Illustrator and I’m hooked!! Just wish there were more hours in the day. Jx

I’m guessing I don’t have any FOMO as I had to google what it meant!!!!
    We still have a week left of school here in WA, but that is just a reason to start on the espresso Martinis early!! Oh yes!!!
    I found your site when I read your comment on the belly pork post over at Phoodie.
    As for the chocolate I want those chocolate and salted caramel cookies! Yum

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

hahaha.. too funny Claire. Sorry for not explaining it. Thanks for popping by and saying hi. I’ll be sure to come and say Hi back. How good do the cookies look. I’m still drooling over that pork belly. Jx

Yes, I’m thinking low key holidays too.
    Looking forward to no sandwich making and mornings of leisure… ok kinda… they still need to be fed. But at least I’m not yelling for them to put there shoes on and brush there teeth every 3 minutes! lol
    I’m about to pop over to Sarah’s page and check out her martini, looks fabulous!
    Is there any chocolate creation Danielle doesn’t make that isn’t beyond words… YUM!
    Happy weekend. x

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says

I know what you mean about not making lunches and I only have to do it twice a week at this stage. Hope you’re enjoying the hols. Jx

So many delicious links this week! I think I’ll start with the Espresso Martini, move onto the pork belly rashers and finish up with something chocalicious! How good are Zamamabakes recipes? The only problem is choosing which one to make first! Bon weekend and Hapoy Holidays! Xx

Morning Jess, thanks for your links, I think that course looks great and right up your alley! Yep I have really annoying FOMO that has led to many impulsive decisions over the years! Fortunately they were mostly good decisions! My most recent one saw me buy one of the remaining problogger tickets before they sold out and I missed out forever!!!!
    Congratulations on making it to the #voicesof2015 Top 100 by the way!! Well-deserved!

• Jess - A Little Part of the World says