Happy Weekend friends…
Everyday spring feels closer and closer. I know we will get another cold snap between now and then but I am so excited for the warmer months and all the gorgeous blooms coming into season. My eyes were out on stalks when I was in my local florist shop this week. HEAVEN! I feel lots of florography coming on… in fact, I was honoured to be included in this post from Lisa at The Art of Joy this week. Thank you lovely.
I shared this from The Thud on my Facebook page yesterday but I had to share it here too. When I read it I nearly wet my pants from laughter… so damn true. Some days I don’t even bother 😉
After being at ProBlogger last weekend I have been enjoying all the wrap up posts. Mumma McD’s post about the 10 types of people you meet at a blogging conference had me laughing out loud too. I was a total Unshackled Mummy Blogger.
This list from Smaggle on 5 things you’re allowed to say hell no to is a good one. I have succumbed to more than one of these on more than one occasion. How about you?
I read this article on photographing your day in Black & White. It’s a great challenge and it’s a good exercise to get you thinking about different aspects of your photography. I’ll be giving this a go soon. It’s always good to challenge yourself.
Did Thud make you laugh? Are you excited for Spring? Were you at Problogger?… what kind were you? What would you say hell no to? Going to give B&W for a day a go?
- It opens Every Saturday morning,
- It’s open for bloggers to add their link list posts or even just their favourite post (if you are not of the link list kind) for the week.
- Do try and pop along and say hello to the other lovely linkers.
- Link up here, over at Calm to Conniption, the The Annoyed Thyroid or My2Morrows. It doesn’t matter where you add your link because it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.
You could lose yourself in links and discover some nuggets of gold or just keep digging until you are dizzy with information and inspiration.
Don’t want to miss out on anything? Then be sure to get on the list to receive our Newsletter full of all the latest updates and information.